Here’s another blog post I didn’t have to write thanks to the magic of Blo.gl: http://blogl.me/gordonsweb
B.A.S.S. Conservation needs your help in spreading the word about the 2015 Nationwide Insurance "Preserve Your Passion" promotion which lets people choose the organization that they feel is most important to them. If we are successful in winning, the money will go into the FishAmerica Foundation/B.A.S.S. Nation grant account to be used for projects in 2016. This promo started June 1 and runs through the end of the month so act quickly.
Visit http://preserveyourpassion.com. find the B.A.S.S. logo and cast your vote. You are allowed to vote once a day through June 30.
Nationwide changed the format this year and the winning organization receives $25,000, second place gets $10,000 and third gets $5,000.
B.A.S.S. is working to spread the word, using several media assets to share the message including:
• Mention in the B.A.S.S. Nation e-newsletter
• e-promos to B.A.S.S. Nation members
• Editorial content on Bassmaster.com
• Mentions on stage at tournament venues
We need your help!
• Ask your club members, friends and family to vote for B.A.S.S. Conservation…every day!
• Get the link posted on your state website
• Use Facebook or other social media avenues to spread the link
• Make posts on Internet fishing message boards/chat rooms that you know about…local, regional, national. This is how last year’s winners, the National Wild Turkey Federation, spread the word beyond their in-house media outlets. It was posted in repeated messages by their members all over the Internet hunting world. Make the pitch to non-B.A.S.S. members too so they understand that these funds will go towards making fishing better for all anglers.
Your participation will help B.A.S.S. Conservation in their continued efforts to be an effective advocate for good fisheries management, aquatic habitat improvements, water quality protection and responsible fish care in tournament competitions.
Your Ad Here http://goingfishingtoday.com